One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
marios1
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.....who of you has this head?How is it? Its fine?Its more little or equal to dragon heads?And on which body you mounted it?Hot toys or bbi?Thanks for all....i must decide if i ll buy or no....for this reason all your help will be glad from me!!!!!!!!!IIf same one of you has mounted on a body and want show me same pictures........thaaaanks for all!!!Bye Mario.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Hi guys.....who of you has this head?How is it? Its fine?Its more little or equal to dragon heads?And on which body you mounted it?Hot toys or bbi?Thanks for all....i must decide if i ll buy or no....for this reason all your help will be glad from me!!!!!!!!!IIf same one of you has mounted on a body and want show me same pictures........thaaaanks for all!!!Bye Mario.
I have one, the clean shaven one, I don't have any dragon heads so I wouldn't know if it is better, here are some pics with a hot toys body:

http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76632&highlight=hitman+version

I can take more pictures when I get home.

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
I actually have both, here is the clean shaven one on a BBI body,

Here is one that I am repainting...it was the dirty one...the paint ops are not bad just that the eyes are cross eyed a bit and have no pupils...at least on the ones that I got

As for comparison, they are pretty good I would say equal to Dragons heads from about 2 years ago..In terms of scuplt and paint ops...but then I am picky about the paint...they will mount of most bodies...my repaint will be going on a Dragon body when finished and the other one will stay on the BBI body.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Heads come with a connector to be mounted on BBI bodies. Fitting these heads on Dragon bodies should be much problem though I think - remove the head from the neck post it comes with and mount it directly on the one from Dragon...

Alexei
I removed it and the conector at the neck post works for hot toys heads too, so now I have a hot toys heads on a bbi 3.5 body and a very hot head on HT.

It wasn't hard, it was as easy as removing a HT head.

·
marios1
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
head

Thanks Bantar.....i ll wait your future pictures...if is possible send me same one of the face more big,and one without shirt...to see better the proportion of head and body.....!!!!Thanks again Mario.

·
marios1
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks

THANKS MX22 FOR YOUR ANSWER .Thanks to you also Crusader....and many compliments for your eyespaint....in effect your eyes are better respect the one of the other willis head!!!!!!!!!Do you have just paint the skin???Its seems a bit pale....or no?!!!Many congratulation however .Mario

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
vietnaminter...the first pic is of a stock untouched HS, the second, the one I am repainting... the head paint was all striped clean(off) with acetone, it was the dirty scuplt which I really didn't like the paint so I decided to repaint it, with the clean one, I am going to repaint the eyes...after I finish what I have on the go...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts