One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
At least we can play guess what the frak he has since they've already given us... the general nature of who he's supposed to be...

I think I see a NOD mount, but its down and there don't seem to be any NVGs there. There could be a battery pack on the back of the helmet, but more likely thats the bunched up goggle cover for the goggles up front; unless he has some sort of HALO style helmet.

It also looks like he's got some knee pads, probably bijan style, and the ever present M4 with some big light. [which I like]
And then.. A P90 on his back?! And... some sort of grenade/rocket launcher on his back??

Whatever, maybe there'll be some cool loose bits to pick up from this guy when he gets broken down, like more of those oakley? boots. :evil

·
King Geek and OSW Admin
9,329 Posts
M79 grenade launcher on the back.
I think that's a LAW.

But, whatever this figure is, since it's Very Hot-- which is a knock-off company-- you can bet it'll be nothing be stuff ripped off from Hot Toys.

I hope they surprise me and actually create something new.

·
Divine Intervention!
3,026 Posts
To correct the header and what was advertised in VH website, this one is in fact representing 101st Airborne, not "1st Airborne" as indicated. Screaming Eagle patches will be included as I was told by the VH owner. At least we can be sure this is gonna be a US trooper :lol
Tan oakley boots is affirmative (but not sure if it is ver 1 or 2) and so is the LAW.

·
Banned
4,284 Posts
I think that's a LAW.

But, whatever this figure is, since it's Very Hot-- which is a knock-off company-- you can bet it'll be nothing be stuff ripped off from Hot Toys.

I hope they surprise me and actually create something new.
Yep, that's what I meant... Hard to pick correct name at 2am lol... :knock

Alexei

·
Registered
313 Posts
I have long given up on VH... I was still hoping for a improvement in quality but up til Navspecwargruv, they never seemed bothered with any improvement..

WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER VERY HOT ITEM AGAIN!!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.