One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody
I present you my last subject on the great war ww1. my figurine represents a soldier of the 151st regiment of infantry who fought at Verdun.
for information: Verdun is 10 months of fierce fighting, 60 million shells, 306000 dead are missing, 406000 wounded is a complete hell!
my figurine is a mixture of DID, BGT, the helmet is brellage provided by my friend ZOUAVE
I had a base made to measure, the decor is barbed homemade
I hope you will enjoy my job.
tchusss

[/url

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
A wonderful Poilu, as he steps onto the beaten approach to the Boche trenches, too often a short, deadly journey. Their sacrifices were as incredible as the callousness of their superiors was shameful.

·
volunteercontentprovider
2,824 Posts
Brilliant work!! The weathering is perfect and that headsculpt - amazingly lifelike!!

·
WWII Guy
1,418 Posts
Francky08

Superb work! This is just about as good as it gets, the base is marvelous!!!

Cya
Hankster

·
Registered
300 Posts
I love anything WW1 related and you've presented a vignette that's as fine as any I've seen.

Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Wow. Incredible in every way, the detail in the head looks amazing - did you paint it yourself?
Beautiful work on the base, barbed wire, and overall weathering of the figure. Definitely one of the best builds I've seen.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thank you all for your conpliments
. for the HS yes I paint it with the oil is all the uniform is accessories repainted with acrylic
currently i'm working on a diorama ww1 with 3 french soldiers it's a lot of work but i think the result will be good
. see you soon thank you all
francky08

·
Loser 6
618 Posts
This is a stunning piece of military art. Very lifelike, the details are incredible. You have brought to life the French soldier of WWI, fantastic..........................Jim

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thank you very much your comments are flattering!
it gives me wings for my next job
thank you

·
Registered
118 Posts
Beautiful job as usual!
Panting, weathering are perfect.
Always a real pleasure to discover your work each time, so I'm impatient to see the following one ;) .

Superbe, boulot comme d'hab!
la peinture et la patine sont une fois de plus simplement parfaits.
C'est toujours un plaisir de découvrir tes pièces et je suis impatients de voir les suivantes.

Stéph.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts