One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Bloodier than you HAHA!
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still waiting on a bunch of stakes (the toothpicks are placeholders :p), a wooden cross, and a compound bow. I'm debating on whether I'm happy with the HT paint job on the head. I've done up quite a few bashes recently, but wasn't sure if they were worth posting, so if you like this one, be sure to tell me, and I'll post some of my others! This particular one is for a friend. I'll post a breakdown, if anyone is interested. :) OH, and by the way, do you guys think he needs a hat? More pics in my gallery!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Very nice. You should definitely post more. GSTG sells metal stakes if you're looking for 'em. The jacket looks like its from the BBI Lucifer figure.:thumb

·
Bloodier than you HAHA!
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey, thanks for the praise guys! The coat is, indeed from Lucifer. I know that it's a mortal sin to take him apart, but I couldn't resist! I"m uploading some weathered, simplified, and downright improved pics (and they aren't sideways this time!). Thanks for the tip on the stakes, too! I'm also working on a bit of a backstory.

·
Part-Time Action Hero
1,762 Posts
Bump it up for thread resurrection!

Love seeing these figures. Feel free to post more if you have them.

Also, I got tired of tracking down spare SS Buffy stakes myself, so I bought some small wooden dowels in the crafts section at Wal-Mart, sharpened them with a pocket knife and they turned out awesome. I recently found some acrylic paint called "wood stain" that I'm gonna try to use on them.

Keep up the good work.

·
Bloodier than you HAHA!
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hah, thanks guys! Great tip on the stakes, Ashton. Will try that.

Also, thanks for the compliments, Leo. Always love hearing from you.

I'm a couple of fads behind by now, but I went on a Mad Max tangent a while back, as well as making a few post-apoc pieces. Hope I can show them to you soon.

·
Time Lord Of Flatbush
5,917 Posts
Rad Vampire hunter.
Really dig the mechanized joints in the arm.
Very creative, yet simple detail.
Nice one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts