One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
azteca point blank toys

these are modern vampire hunters you have to use you imagination the bullets are made from holy water and the weapons are exclusive for that you no carnal

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
these are modern vampire hunters you have to use you imagination the bullets are made from holy water and the weapons are exclusive for that you no carnal
I did and do brother but... These dudes could also be called PMCs. Slap a cross on them or words like "bite me" on their armor. Good solid figures but could use a little spice.

·
Designer
93 Posts
they need a sword.. or some neck guards .. or even like some UV light mounts on the gun or shoulder.
Why are they wearing camo gear?? vamps have enhanced senses and night vision. To me if your fighting vampire you want speedand agility abeing weighted down with excessive gear is just making it easier to get killed.

to me they're just regular army dudes .

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
azteca point blank toys

you guys are too old skool what about blade or dracula 2000 you dont see them with big steaks and crosses ooh and underworld what about that they have evolved this is an organization called V.A.M.P IT IS AN UNDER WORLD VAMPIRE SLASHERS FOR YOUR SAFTY WERE THERE WEAPONS WERE CONVERTED FOR SPECIAL WARFARE

·
Registered
158 Posts
It's a cool concept. If I was a vampire and could essentially survive gunfire, I would haunt warzones for blood.
Opening Scene:

Explosions and gunfire can be heard as two lone PMC looking men begin to walk towards the battle zone.

Native: "Oh thank God you're here. The Insurgents are in that building!"

Modern Vampire Hunter 1: "We're not here for the Insurgents."

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
It's a cool concept. If I was a vampire and could essentially survive gunfire, I would haunt warzones for blood.
Opening Scene:

Explosions and gunfire can be heard as two lone PMC looking men begin to walk towards the battle zone.

Native: "Oh thank God you're here. The Insurgents are in that building!"

Modern Vampire Hunter 1: "We're not here for the Insurgents."
That is a pretty cool scenario

·
Designer
93 Posts
you guys are too old skool what about blade or dracula 2000 you dont see them with big steaks and crosses ooh and underworld what about that they have evolved this is an organization called V.A.M.P IT IS AN UNDER WORLD VAMPIRE SLASHERS FOR YOUR SAFTY WERE THERE WEAPONS WERE CONVERTED FOR SPECIAL WARFARE
blade is half vamp so you see his fangs.. has silver stakes and used martial arts so while it was a different take you didn't confuse him with some other type.

dracula 200 team wasn't really hunter .. it was just group looking for dracula's secrets.

i'd say strip the camo gear. maybe mod up some weapons to make it look like they were created just for vamp killing. hopefully your use 2 different bodies to give each character some personality. maybe one guy had the heavier 2 hands cannon blaster type gun and the other might have the john woo hand gun and throwing weapons ? \
hmm maybe i should shut up and make me a vamp hunter....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts