One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys!

Here some photos of my collection (with background and art!)

The warrior finds the lair of the Swamp Goblins!

After misleading the Goblins, she finds a witch imprisoned ...

As she recovers her energies, they notice something strange in the Dungeon.

Surrounded, the two begin the clash with the evil beings of the cave!

More to come soon!! :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very cool customs and very nicely staged and shot scenes!
Thanks Gubernator!

Very nice sets. How did you create the sets? Are the figures and sets photos composed in Photoshop?
Usually I search a nice background on web and then I pose my figures with a nice angle. Then I add some color editting with Adobe Fireworks.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Following continuation!!! :popcorn

Trapped, the warrior fights to gain space, as goblins are everywhere!

Until inevitably she was hit hard! These are not ordinary cave goblins. Well-equipped and strong goblins would not be in this cave for any reason. Your new friend Witch sees you in trouble!

The Witch casts a powerful blizzard spell on the area by temporarily freezing all goblins.

Weakened by the hard blow, the Warrior is aided by the Witch who takes her away from that place ...

On the way, they find a staircase that leads them into the depths of the cave.

Trying to find a safe way or at least a quiet place to rest and hide from the Cave-infecting Goblins, the Witch finds a place that the Goblins might not have found. With the warrior badly wounded and the Witch had no Mana to cast more spells, the two decide to wait in this place ...
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
23 Posts
Nice photo compositions Valares! The witch reminds me of the one from the Dragon's Crown videogame, as does the setting with the goblins. I hope everything turns out well for those two!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice photo compositions Valares! The witch reminds me of the one from the Dragon's Crown videogame, as does the setting with the goblins. I hope everything turns out well for those two!
Thanks UltraVargen! The witch is inspired on the sorceress from Dragons Crown. She`s still waiting (finding) for her mage hat! ;)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here's a brief update guys! :D The adventure continues !!! :

Although the blow was hard, the warrior slowly recovers her strength. Meanwhile, the Witch takes the lead in defending her with only her combat dagger.

They keep walking for hours to find a viable way out of this maze ...

Finding a breach of light, the two run toward this possible exit, but are surprised by a very powerful Goblin. Red goblins are subspecies evolved in strength and intelligence. The two adventurers will have serious problems, as these powerful goblins have a terrible reputation ...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts