One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Likes little people
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cheated a little bit in the title- this is only Val Kilmer's head- I wanted to show the derby style hat worn by Continental Marines in the Revolutionary War. No I didn't make it- An Englishman living in Canada that I found on Ebay did and I think its great- this version is a little small for the DID Napoleonic heads but he can make them larger- I think its worth the 12.00 I paid for it. He also makes tri-cornes in the same fabric/

Attachments

·
Likes little people
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Further feedback- this hat will fit a DID head- I just gotta wet it and it will strech a little and it will fit

·
Stonewall Jackson
323 Posts
Hi, Thanks for posting the Marine Corps hat...credit where credit is due, YOU approached us to see if we could make the hat for you ! We are just pleased that you liked it, and Carlos ordered one as well !

Can not post a trade link on here until we have replied a 100 times to threads, and am not allowed to say our Ebay name in a thread either.....but we did make the hat and we did make the drums that Cablecommander got from us. AND we do do 18th and 19th Century stuff....not big into 20th Century warfare...what's that all with the dressing up and hiding from your enemy ? That's cheating !!! LOL

R&R

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.