One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recall if any of the TUS or DML figures came with a set of V40 mini grenades as used by SOG while in country?

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
At least one of 21C's did, I think it was the same guy who came with the suppressed Hi-Standard HD pistol (SEAL Pointman?). I recall that at first some guys thought it was a scale error of an M-67, but the large ring was a giveaway.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you PD and JTfazz.. Now I just have to locate some loose:D

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Yeah, my mistake on the suppressed Hi-Standard, that came with the MAVC-SOG guy. Look at the loadout on this guy tho - 21C knew how to load up a figure.

·
God Bless America
1,528 Posts
No mistake, PD. The MAC-V SOG figure has them too!
Lower right:

The Ultimate Soldier Unofficial Fan Page: MAC-V SOG

These grenades aren't easy to find loose, which is understandable.
They are usually lost because of the small size, or, nobody wants to part with the ones they have. ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sorry for the necro post, but anyone know where I can find one of these MAC-V figures for sale? I am looking to do a Vietnam figure as my first one, and this looks like it has a lot of the stuff I am looking for.

·
Running from explosions
2,315 Posts
Sorry for the necro post, but anyone know where I can find one of these MAC-V figures for sale? I am looking to do a Vietnam figure as my first one, and this looks like it has a lot of the stuff I am looking for.
Both these figures are long gone and were hard to find at the time (2000-01). Try e-bay.:dunno

·
EMT
533 Posts
that MAC V guy is one of my favorite boxed figures ever. all those mags for the XM-177 go into pockets on the back bottom of his jacket. its pretty sweet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts