One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
uber noob assembler
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Recently got my ACE Seal Team 10 from Alexei and used the nude for this kitbash. I have to admit, that the ACE nude is really nice. Shoulders are not bulky and sloped down, chest is slim, and the articulation is great. Its definitely up to par to the new HT figures (bronze and AA), if not better. I have always wanted to do this kitbash based on this picture, but could not find the right HS for it, i thought the ACE HS was close enough. Thanks for looking. :cheers

P.S. Pardon the tight uni, i tried to squeeze in a TS 3-color through him, and boy was it tight. Someone posted that the ACE nudes work well with ACE unis, and i have to agree, HT would probably work too, i may have to use a HT one:p

Reference pic:

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
The bash looks good,but the headsculpt almost looks cartoonish.Like Yosimite Sam or something.I can't put my finger on it.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
very nice dude !

the facial hair looks good, but you can also paint it for a more "lively" look too (looks a bit too light). i think the eyes come great though, from the scans. a good presentation that really looks like the real life warrior !

·
"Load clear!"
206 Posts
Another good one Migo! That's one of my favorite current SEAL reference photos. Amazing how that Jessie Ventura look alike HS from ACE can look like that one guy.

·
Unit Commander 316th SOC
423 Posts
Awesome bash!!

The headsculpt in one of those pics looks almost like he has a double chin under that goatee. I ordered one of those figs and should arrive any day now. I may have different uses for him now that I see these pics.

Thanks for posting this migo!

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
Good one Migo!! The headscullpt is different, but to me not all the headsculpts shouldn't look like movie stars.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts