One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

USN Seal Team 3 Gunner

2K views 31 replies 25 participants last post by  saiko 
#1 · (Edited)
Another SEAL bash recently put together to go along with the other two i recently worked on. This one features the TS NSW gunner set, thanks to CorranJ for scoring this one for me @ EBT, Davinator65 for the AA true type nude, Tang for the HT gloves, and Broadshore for the "fun meter patch." :thumb

:D

See less See more
#32 ·
Lol I'm inclined to agree with H34, this BMF looks like he's foregone the pleasantries of taking names before getting down to business. Great bash Migo, I definitely see a boost in sales of the AA TT nude and that NSW rig after this. ;)

Seriously though, the set up looks really nice, I like how it frames around his abdomen--at least in your one pals-tooth used config.

#18 ·
nice

Don-

Buddy, you have more SeaLs bashed than I could even create one!!! I am truley jealous!!! Maybe send one in my direction so at least I could start putting one on the drawing boards. But besides that, Nicely done on all your SeaL bashes!!! Great job my friend! :thumb

#25 ·
One question,how did you fit the 4 ammo pouches and 2 canteen pouches on the vest?I couldn't do it.

And you have inspired me to change mine up a bit as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.