One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
uber noob assembler
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finished another member of the Seal Team im working on. Special thanks to DEIIP (Mr. Montes) for the tips on gear. Hope its at least close to real corpsman, i know i used an EOD leg panel, but i guess it can also be used as a utility trauma subload, at least for this kitbash:lol So don't be harsh if its not accurate:p I almost parted with the Ciras vest, its a good thing i held on to it, and was able to use it on this one. Thanks for looking, and hope you like:hyper

:D

·
HOOYAH! CORPSMAN UP!
607 Posts
great work!

Excellent job on this one!!! And yes the subload's could be used as carriers for med supplies. Nicely kitted, and I also can't wait for the ultimate group shot! Awesome job my friend. :thumb

·
uber noob assembler
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys!!

Cool bash y not add a pair of tan knee pads :D
Trying to put variety with these guys, some won't have kneepads, some will. Plus, the way the dropdowns (holster and med pouch) are hanging, adding knee pads on this one makes the legs too cluttered. Not to mention im running out of 1/6 gear, with all these team projects im getting myself into:lol

DEIIP said:
Excellent job on this one!!! And yes the subload's could be used as carriers for med supplies. Nicely kitted, and I also can't wait for the ultimate group shot! Awesome job my friend.
Thanks for the tips man. It really helped me putting the kitbash together. Glad you liked it.:thumb

1 - 20 of 23 Posts