One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hastily posted pics of this bash a year ago, with some good suggestions from members here i finally finished him. Well, finished? for now at least. Plant Military camouflage Camouflage Military uniform Military person Camouflage Plant Military camouflage Cargo pants Marines Plant Camouflage Military camouflage Squad Marines Head Military camouflage Camouflage Plant Marines Plant Terrestrial plant Tree Organism Arecales Camouflage Military camouflage Plant Military uniform Military person

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
That's a proper finish, I think. Great use of that sculpt (and apt, as it's from a modern SEAL), the uni and loadout. The kneeling poses remind me of an old poster I have of a VN SEAL, except that he is wearing a sweat rag. Nice and jungle-y too!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
THANK YOU for your comments and interest, i will post some more pic,s from today ( the sun came out ). Cheers ! :thumb

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's a proper finish, I think. Great use of that sculpt (and apt, as it's from a modern SEAL), the uni and loadout. The kneeling poses remind me of an old poster I have of a VN SEAL, except that he is wearing a sweat rag. Nice and jungle-y too!
Thank you PD, i,m pretty sure i know the pic you mention, the jungle is slowly coming along i need more cuttings & rocks to fill it out, all in time.:thumb

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Classic look for a Stoner gunner, great figure.

PD, this is an (if not THE) iconic image of Vietnam Seals, though compare to Mike45 version, he was wearing Tiger Stripes fatigues.
Thank you Saint, yeah i think it,s a subliminal thing posing him like that iconic pic. When you think of a Seal kneeling , that,s the image that pops up in ones head.:thumb

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Great added pics and 2nd team member.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts