One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
uber noob assembler
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is inspired by Tippytoe's Force Recon Shooting Drill kitbash. After finally being able to put a nude and figuring out how to connect this DiD HS, i did a quick bash just to see how it looked. Still a work in progress, may add a couple more parts on him. I don't know if the head looks small, but it looks ok for now, i guess. Will update soon as i get more time. Thanks for looking:D

·
"Load clear!"
206 Posts
Looks good to me Migo. If I may add a suggestion you might think about a sidearm and perhaps a something to go with the shotgun shells you have on the vest OR pull them if you just want to go with what you have.

·
uber noob assembler
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks good to me Migo. If I may add a suggestion you might think about a sidearm and perhaps a something to go with the shotgun shells you have on the vest OR pull them if you just want to go with what you have.
Thanks Lucas, Tetly and Aircommando!!

If you look close (or maybe it stil can't be seen) he has a Sig on his chest AWS holster, and i just took out the shotgun strapped on his back, will be returned later on;) Thanks for reminding me though.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Good!!

·
"Load clear!"
206 Posts
Thanks Lucas, Tetly and Aircommando!!

If you look close (or maybe it stil can't be seen) he has a Sig on his chest AWS holster, and i just took out the shotgun strapped on his back, will be returned later on;) Thanks for reminding me though.
Yikes...I still can't see the SIG...damn these eyes!

·
uber noob assembler
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the compliment guys, really appreciate it:thumb

Keith, i've added some stuff on him, knee pads, shotty, and helmet, think a padded belt with some pistol mag pouches and fix the comms would complete it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.