One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Inspector 12
3,419 Posts
Best Vietnam USMC bash I have seen... I have been working on some custom modifications to serve as M14 pouches from the M1961 USMC gear and these make me want to never show mine.

My only critique is the Army tape above his left chest pocket. Marines obviously wouldn't have that particular uniform insignia, but it doesn't necessary detract from the rest of the work.

Incredible!!

:clap :clap

·
Likes little people
1,617 Posts
Also Dragon got the color of the cover on top of the barrel wrong-while the stock was wooden, that upper piece was a darker brown fiberglass piece, NOT the same metallic color of the barrel as Dragon has done-also I have no idea what that little "C" piece is under the barrel on the gas tube-war'nt on no M14 I ever carried

·
Divine Intervention!
3,026 Posts
Superb! The cringe on the left boot is something that is very hard to achieve and you have achieve it. Definitely one of the best NAM custom I've seen thus far :thumb

·
Registered
256 Posts
Incredible, nothing less. Probably the best nam bash I´ve ever seen. The weathering is perfect, not too little, not too much. The pose, wow! Everything on this one is truly amazing. Thank you so much for showing us - its really a big inspiration...

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JTFazz said:
Best Vietnam USMC bash I have seen... I have been working on some custom modifications to serve as M14 pouches from the M1961 USMC gear and these make me want to never show mine.

My only critique is the Army tape above his left chest pocket. Marines obviously wouldn't have that particular uniform insignia, but it doesn't necessary detract from the rest of the work.

Incredible!!

:clap :clap
yes, the Army tape has been a forgetfulness to clear

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Awesome, love the tomahawk and the impressive detailing on every last bit of this Marine. :clap

·
Devils and Dust
2,040 Posts
:wideyes :wideyes Very well done!!! Kudos to you.

JTFazz brings up a good point about the U.S. Army tape. You could just change the title from Marines to Army.

I love looking at this, very nice work.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Just looking at him , makes me want to start sweating. Cant imagine wearing those leather boots in the nam. Hope hes got a few extra pairs of socks in that butt pack. Marines were always slow on issuing all the latest gear. awesome figure!

1 - 20 of 103 Posts