One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
MAJOR LEAGUE INFIDEL
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching the movie "Sniper" and thought this up in my backyard.

USMC Scout/Sniper
SSgt.Paul Smith
Weapon:M40A3 w/Silencer

Al-Qaeda Insurgent Sniper
Barzan al-Ghafur Sulayman Majid
Weapon: SVD Dragonov
AKS-74Uw/ Silencer

There had been reports of an insuregents sniper within the area. Marine Scout/snpier SSGt. Paul Smith deployed to the area to eliminate the insurgent sniper.

Barzan al-Ghafur Sulayman Majid went out to do his job of killing coalition forces in the area what he didn't know is that he is now the hunted.

SSgt. Paul Smith decided to set up just outside a factory where Barzan al-Ghafur Sulayman Majid was last reported to be at.

Barzan al-Ghafur Sulayman Majid sets up shop at the factory. What he doesn't know is that SSGt.Paul Smith is waiting for him. He decides to get a higher position in order to get a better shot.

Majid looks out into the open and doesn't see anybody

SSgt. Paul Smith spot his target and fires.

He goes up to the Insurgent sniper and takes his SVD away.

·
MAJOR LEAGUE INFIDEL
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I kept screaming at the monitor saying, "He's on the BBQ! He's on the BBQ!!" Nice composition and story. :thumb
I know but it does make a good factory looking area if you get the right angles.

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
Cool story and pics. I love the special effects on the head.
That 308 would have opened his head like a canoe though.

·
Bash in my sleep.
3,023 Posts
Dan you do Texas proud!! I hate to be a stickler but snipers never work alone..They always have a spotter..sorry had to do it bro

The photostory is great..Its always awesome to see a warrior out have fun with his guys..The photos are great and it looks like you are very creative

Great Job Daniel

·
MAJOR LEAGUE INFIDEL
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dan you do Texas proud!! I hate to be a stickler but snipers never work alone..They always have a spotter..sorry had to do it bro

The photostory is great..Its always awesome to see a warrior out have fun with his guys..The photos are great and it looks like you are very creative

Great Job Daniel
Give me a spotter and I'll redo it again.LOL Iknow sniper never work alone I just don't have the money right now to buy a high end ghillie suit I'm trying to find the GiJoe USMC Sniper ghillie suit but it's hard to find it by itself

·
MAJOR LEAGUE INFIDEL
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sympa! Need to mix in some tofu. Think we need a Story Board section for pic thread like this. So we can open & read it comic books. :D
I agree we need a photostory section.

·
MAJOR LEAGUE INFIDEL
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Cool story and pics. I love the special effects on the head.
That 308 would have opened his head like a canoe though.
Yeah I know but I don't wanna split my only BBi body's head in half.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.