One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems lke this is SPARTAN weekend.I had this guy bashed before,but I decided to do a rearrangement of the pouches and a few different touches.

Body-TS
Head-BBi "Lucas"
MARPAT-TS
Kneepads-TS
USMC boots-TS
Spartan-Saturday toys
Vest pouches-TS,HT,BBi
MICH-BBi/Cover-TS/NVG mount-TS
Goggles-AFA
Headset-HT
Safariland holster-TS/M1911-DML
FSBE leg panel-TS/pouches-BBi
M4-ACE/TS/DML

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
YOu guys are going to turn the first part of 2008 into the year of the spartan equipped Marines.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
I saw this int he gallery this morning, saved it of course.

Fernando

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
migo11 said:
here come the marines!!!! nice one Aaron, i like the balaclava in back pocket:thumb
On the original bash he was actually wearing the Balacava,but it never suited my liking.I was gonna put it the trouser pocket,but it's obscured by the holster and the FSBE panel.But the back pocket,wide open!!

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Nice, is the Spartan from that preview a week back? Looks good on your bash, and ditto th SSG Felder, lots of goodies to look at.

·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
Great bash, nice pics.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
saiko said:
Nice, is the Spartan from that preview a week back? Looks good on your bash, and ditto th SSG Felder, lots of goodies to look at.
That is actually the Spartan from the USMC Maribe set with the FROG vest that Saturday Toys released last year.That Accessory hasn't been updated with any release info.

·
A.k.a. Tim
89 Posts
You wanna know something interesting...most marines hate the mtv with a undying passion...it's too heavy, it's too complicated, it comes with a bunch of parts that leave you wondering what the hell it is, it restricts your mobility, it jacks up your eye relief with your M16A4's RCO, it takes two marines...YES, TWO MARINES to put on ur MTV properly, if one clip or strap breaks on the vest IT ALL FALLS APART, the rifle stock stops on the side of the chest comes apart after 10 rounds, it's ridiculous when it has pouches on it (defeating any reason to put pouches on it), and BEST...BEST THING about the MTV...even though the Marine Corps KNOWS the MTV is jacked up, they still issue them to us...yes, me...i have a MTV...so...once again...i find myself asking...W T F ?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts