One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
MAJOR LEAGUE INFIDEL
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally done. Here are some pics from begining to end Enjoy!!!

Semi-old version version:

Final Upgrade:

Parts Breakdown:

Custom:
M16A4

DML:
Desert MARPAT (Tea Dyed)
MICH Helmet w/ Cover and NVG Mount
Radio Pouch
M92 pistol
Radio Headset

BBi:
Body
HeadSculpt
Belt w/ Pistol Holster
Camelback
Mag pouches

GiJoe:
Radio

Saturday Toys:
Spartan vest
Medic Pouch

·
Registered
743 Posts
Really nice bash. I'm really liking these simpler bashes that have been posted here recently...just looks good and more authentic.

What desert marpat is that? DML? Same question for headgear? I've been looking to pick some up, and DML can be had very cheap. I have the st toys set coming, but want desert versus woodland marpat. Again, good stuff.

·
MAJOR LEAGUE INFIDEL
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Really nice bash. I'm really liking these simpler bashes that have been posted here recently...just looks good and more authentic.

What desert marpat is that? DML? Same question for headgear? I've been looking to pick some up, and DML can be had very cheap. I have the st toys set coming, but want desert versus woodland marpat. Again, good stuff.
Yeah it's DML charlesbronson sold it to me he used a tea dye method to give it the color which looks better and gives it more of a weathered feel

·
MAJOR LEAGUE INFIDEL
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Great work Daniel! Please don't tell me that you have stopped using SA Joes...you do the best stuff with old school action figures
I'm out of SA Joes I have no more to use. All I have now are BBi from toys R us and some old DML.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.