One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
The guy from Germany
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everybody,

I've just finished my USMC-project. I've seen some pics of marines in 'Stan some time ago and I decided to bash them. At first, it was only one trooper but then Hot Toys released their SAW-gunner, and after the second Marine, I decided to bash a few more... :angel

The reference-pics shows Marines in Afghanistan during the operation "Spurs" in the beginning of 2005 in th region of Konar Province.

During this opreation, Marines from the 3rd Battalion, 3rd Regiment searches for Taliban and their supply, they additional supplies the local villagers with winter clothing and they conducted medical checkups to nearly 500 unhealthy villagers by the help of Navy and Marine Corpsmen and medics from the 25th Infantry Division.

And here are my marines, I hope you enjoy:

Rifleman

SAW-Gunner

Rifleman

M240-Gunner

Grenadier

"DOC"

Well, that's it, thank's for looking

1stSgt_Zottel

·
The guy from Germany
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice team, I like the smiley and I Love NY morale patches. Please share how you did the patches.
Thanks a lot!!

The "I love NY"- patch is from BBI's Joe Brennan, the "Smiley"-patch is from the bounty-hunter Babe from ToySoldier, I didn't had to use to made them selfe... ;)

@ ALL: Thank you very much!!

1stSgt_Zottel

·
The guy from Germany
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cool Marines!! what did you use for the fiber optic piece on the ACOG?
I've used the hull of the wire with which BBI and HT fixes the figures in the boxes. You only have to cut them of, remove the wire from inside, dye it red inside and glue it onto the ACOG (you only have to remove the sight ontop the ACOG before) ;):shades

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
cool..thx for the tip...as soon as I finish my move I'll have to try it...I've packed all my 1:6 stuff away and don't expect to be able to open them until mid april probably to try anything.. :(

1 - 20 of 66 Posts