One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think I have ever posted this one before.I did some pouch rearrangements and body padding to the original bash.I also adjusted the CIRAS to fit a bit better.It was a bit too tight in the neck.

And after I was done,I ended up breaking the leg at the hip.So now I gotta re-do the figure all over.

SUCKS!!!

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I actually like the MARPAT cover better than bare MICH on this one.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nastynando said:
Good job Aaron.

You might want to put a green t-shirt on him though.

"SCUMBAG"
Green?Really?

OK I trust you,but I don't have a green one.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
migo11 said:
nice looking bash bud, can't wait to post mine up, its like a rendition of the specfigures bashes:D

love what you did with the CIRAS how its not creepin' and chokin' the neck part, looks perfect:thumb
WOW,that is a heck of a compliment Don.Much appreciated!!

And I adjusted the straps on the CIRAS by taking it apart.

·
uber noob assembler
5,022 Posts
Aaron, do you know if EBT or any other vendor has those Mich's with Desert marpat covers, im using the BBi diecast helment with desert marpat cover on mine since i couldn't find a MICH one, that thing is making it hard for me to keep the figure in balance because of its weight, plus its not as accurate

I also used an interceptor vest, but somehow i was able to make it look like Spartan vest with the gear and pouches attached:lol

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
migo11 said:
Aaron, do you know if EBT or any other vendor has those Mich's with Desert marpat covers
That is a custom piece,my friend.I used a BBi/Custom Craft cover on a TS MICH.
No one makes a MARPAT MICH.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
I just threw together a FR SAW Gunner and I used a ST MARPAT cover on a DML MICH..works pretty well..not sure if you can find the cover anymore though..nice figure CorranJ, the sling arrangement is very unique

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Vikingsplayground has the BBi helmet,and I'm sure you can find BBi MICH's someplaces too.

I have actually re-covered quite a few MICH's using 3 color,woodland and MARPAT.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.