One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· THE BUTCHER (OSW Stuff:)
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, it had been more than a month since my last post. Been very busy. You all know why later.

Not much time to bash. Stole some time here and there to bash. Managed to finish the bash, no time to post.:(

Finally managed to take some outdoor photograph before another committment. So here he is. For all OSW members.

I promise to upload the other photographs once i find my time again.:wail

2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Fantastic pics and posing Kenneth! And top-notch weathering! I want to know where you go and shoot those pics. I plan to bring Task Force Ranger 93 out for a shoot in the "Somali" desert soon. ;)
Anytime Yujin,

And the secret location is ................ Pasir Ris. I've been eyeing that spot for a while.:knock Let me know if you need any help with your TFR93.

2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Very nice set up and picks. I need to get outside and take some pic's. Hopefully they will come out looking as good as yours.!!
Just keep snapping and from different angles. And don't worry about doing the same angle again. Light shifts, cloud shadows.. you'll never know what you gonna get. Hope that helps.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.