One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This used to be my USMC rifleman in the suit,but after his arm broke when I was posing him to put on the shelf I had to get a new body.I decided to use a Toy Soldier Kenn Miller Short body.I just wanted to see how it would work.The flightsuit is a bit big for it,but baggy isn't all that bad especially after the padding.And I used a BBi Jet Li body builder head instead of the Chopper head.I think it looks better.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was going to try and get a replacement from BBi for it,but ahh...forget it.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Nice Marine, hey how did you get this vest to fit "natural" on your fig ?. Because i have the same vest and it rides to damn high of his shoulders (makes my fig look like it has no neck lol). I'm using the TS TAG nude.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got this in a trade and it has no nech protection.I think tat's why it looks like that.The one I had with the protection...That one rides a bit high.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was looking at this guy on the shelf and decided I didn't like th e short body.soo look for verson 3.0 in the near future.

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Did you customize that weapon? If not please Identify it for a lay person and point me in the direction of one... Oh and I love the Pose man.... " I said get down! show me some hands" like one false move and he will let rain......

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The M4 is ToySoldier fron the PMC babe set.The silencer is from the Jeff Gregorec woodland CQB set.The sling is from the LC2 set NVG carrier.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.