One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here r some USMC grunts given the body mod treatment of sloping the shoulders and scalloping the chest for more cross arm flexibility!

With all the dremeling goin on, my rooms a veritable dust bowl...

SAW gunner is from the HT set with minimal intervention, except for the body mod.

Joe Brennen gets a new posting as Marine, not sure if u can notice his sloping shoulders, as i used a bbi g3 body with their notoriously squared up shoulders.

CQC Marine is also using a bbi g3 body.

Last one is a WIP scout sniper.

Enjoy fellas!

Comments would be most welcome!

Attachments

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Great bashes, I can't even decide which one I like the best. I really like where you're going with the WIP sniper the woodland work up is really nice with his rifle, and the the posing and weathering of the CQC is really nice; and of course your desert grunts are looking great as well.

·
"Load clear!"
206 Posts
I am going to have to try this "body-mod" work. Does it just work with certain figures or is it universal with all figures? I think I remember the photos in SpecFigure 2 but without a working knowledge of the langauage I was afraid to try...

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the comments guys!

AirCommando, i've tried the mod on bbi n HT true type bodies with favourable results... mainly it involves allowing the shoulder joint to swing down by carving away part of the ribs and armpit areas...

chest areas are also scalloped out to allow the arms to cross over more.

hope this doesnt confuse!

best,
Kenneth

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.