One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been working on this guy for a while now due to difficulty in locating the marpat helmet cover. Im not too familiar with modern marine gear loadout, so any pointers would be much appreciated:)

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Great looking devil dog as far as I can see. Ammo, water, and not too much flashy stuff, he's looking good to go to me. :)
Is that the Soldier Story CIA chest rig he's wearing or another?

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
I think you have done well. Your figure looks wonderful. Just remember, any figure you do is a snap shot in time. What a Marine may wear as Battle Rattle today was not true one, two, or even three years ago. And, if you are talking 2002 or 2003 that is a whole other world. You figure looks great. I wished you had posted a few more pics.

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
Its a very nice Marine you got there :thumb..

I echo Stall Stuff sentiments too and not forgetting the self add-ons stuff by individuals.. Most of the guys in the field actually equipped stuff on their own sometimes too.. Years back, when i was in active service, we would improvise or actually bought our own stuff too..

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
From what I can see,this cat is seriously decked out.

The only thing I would change..I would remove the Spartan body armor,and replace it with some soft body armor,as the SS CIA came with or some of the HT Marine releases came with.

But since the WASATCH is a plate carrier,it could be worn over the Spartan efictively as well.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
I think that you have done a nice job with your bash. His equipment is nicely done and fairly simple. I am glad to see that he has on a protective mask as this is an item often left out. The thing about figures these days is that a lot of guys are compelled to put together what they can or buy their own gear, which can result in a mix of makes and camo patterns. Great work.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.