One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Last one for today,well actually the first one of Monday as it's midnight.I started working on this a few hours ago.I had accumulated an set of HT Marpat and a HT enhanced IBA.I have been knocking this around in my head for a while.The pouch set-up on the IBA is taken basically from the Specfigures 3 book,I just added my own touches to it.The MARPAT arms are a bit wide(it is like sleeve of wizard)The material is kinda strange,I am not even sure what it is,but it suits my purpose,I still have a set of TS Marpats and another of these,but they will get used later I am sure.

I used to have some reference pics of Alpha,but lost them,so this may not be 100 percent accurate to what they wore.I know they wore FBSE gear but I wanted to use this stuff.And I know the Dog tag would most likely not be worn there,but I thought it looked cool.

I got this idea from the Specfigures3 book as well,but they fig in the book had it on the back of the hydration carrier.

Body/sculpt-BBi Sean Bannon
Marpat MCCUU-HT
Helmet-HT
SD goggles-BBi
Enhanced IBA-HT
Pouches-TS,Soldier's Story
MOLLE belt-TS
Pistol mag pouch-TS
FSBE dropdown-HT
Pouch-TS
Boots-Soldier's Story
6004 holster-BBi(mod)
Springfield M1911-SOTW
Flashlight,duct tape-DML
Leatherman-BBi
Chemsticks,camelbak tube,medic scissors-TS
Black pen-HT
M4-ACE
Oakley gloves-Dr figures
Patches-Tang,CVI

·
HOOYAH! CORPSMAN UP!
607 Posts
Wow

Definitley great work here!! I do agree with the water bottle add-on, that is brilliant!! Also, 1 dog-tag are normally place on top of their right boot-tongue, below the laces, for...access. Overall awesome job on this one!!

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You know guys,I think this is one of the best,if not the best,bashes I have done.This guy just screams to me,"you did it"

I don't know.I think this is going to be one of those keepers.I am really proud of this one.

And I know that may sound conceited,but I am honestly proud of this representation.
And as finiky as I sometimes am about my bashes,this is saying alot.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Wicked 3rd BN Alpha Co bash Aaron. Definitely a keeper man.
Remember when I said my eyes lit up upon knowing your next bash? Well you didn't disappoint, not one bit.
Great detailing, I love the tiny touches you put on him from the accessories to that bottle.
Grr, I wish Re-Ment or whomever would just mass produce those bottles like the 24 packs I buy at the store :p

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks Saiko.I was going to add comms at first,but I couldn't get a Bowman PRR to fit under the helmet.Then I thought about a Motorola handset,but it would look too similar to the Specfigures3 Marine in that book.The triple mag and the E&E pouch placement is borrowed from there.

I bought the bottle off EBAY from a minature doll house seller.It's perfect for the smaller size bottles that would come from a vending machine.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts