One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Yeah there was a big thread about her when she first came out. Had a couple of references from this and/or another similar unit. Nice addition Nivek. One I wouldn't mind acquiring someday--long away when I can afford it :p

·
"Load clear!"
206 Posts
Not to tangent too far off from the orginal thread but the figure would look good in a C130 paratroop door I saw some one make. Not 100% accurate as it does not include the air deflector that is deployed during drops it makes a decent mini dio. If I can find a picture of it I will include.

·
not EchoBase Tung (Staff emeritus)
2,995 Posts
what the heck is an air deflector?

·
"Load clear!"
206 Posts
what the heck is an air deflector?
These airdeflector doors are located on the left and right rear part of the C130 main gear sponsons just fwd of the paratroop doors (to the left of the inclosed photo). They basically delect the air flow around that area to allow the paratrooper to exit the aircraft without being flung against the aircraft (not that it still doesn't happen)

Attachments

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Yeah, she is a wonderful looking figure. Like so many of you, looking at her again makes me wish that I had got her. However, funds being what they are, I opted for the 75th Ranger / 82nd Airborne figure (Kenneth) in ACUs.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I got her as one of my Christmas presents in 2007. Found her on eBay for $150 mint. So far she's the only Hot Toys military figure I've bought new in box. She's one of my favorite figures and one of the few I haven't kitbashed in any way.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.