One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
What should I bash today?
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ANGLICO (Air Naval Gunfire Liaison Company) refers to several small units of the United States Marine Corps who specialize in coordinating artillery, naval gunfire and Close Air Support for the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Navy, U.S. Army, and allied foreign Armed Forces. ANGLICO serves as liaison unit by providing capabilities normally contained only within the Marine Corps. These small teams possess the knowledge to direct and control air support for U.S. militaries and foreign units which lack this capability. ANGLICO not only can control U.S. aircraft, but they travel and train internationally to qualify to control foreign jets as well.

While all the services try to develop this type of unit, currently ONLY the Marine Corps and Air Force can provide the battlefield with JTAC/Facs. Occasionally, the Navy will send a member of their SEAL community to the Marine school. (Taken from Wikipedia)

Hi everyone... I was trying to follow the HT style of presentation... Thanx for viewing and comments! :cheers

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Great bash and great usage of that talking HS, it serves its role in this figure very well. Really dig the first picture.

·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
Yeah, that pic is great.

·
Bring the rain......
90 Posts
Finally, we ANGLICO's gets some recognition in this 1/6 community. Me and my buds were thinking when 'll be our turn. Great stuff CPL HO!

·
What should I bash today?
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Plasticdude1.6 said:
Finally, we ANGLICO's gets some recognition in this 1/6 community. Me and my buds were thinking when 'll be our turn. Great stuff CPL HO!
Thanx everyone! Yep, the HS is from DiD... U were from ANGLICO, plasticdude? Wow... an endorsement by a real operator is definitely the best compliment! Thanx! :hyper

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
3D ANGLICO would've been better....hahahah.

Great job HO. I thought it WAS a HT release.
You've motivated me to do one now.

Fernando

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
WOW.I love it when I learn about things I didn't know.Never even knew they existed.

·
Unabashed 5.11 Junky
3,866 Posts
Absolutely awesome looking bash.

·
Likes little people
1,617 Posts
nastynando said:
3D ANGLICO would've been better....hahahah.

Fernando
Why don't ya tell them 3rd is a RESERVE unit
:hyper
I was there in the 80's

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
Perfect choice on HS and great bash and posing.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts