One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently picked up a new HT nude, He's pictured on the left.

I think this sculpt has plenty of potential for just about any type of bash.

I also added the pack to the guy on the right.

I also finally broke out this loose HT weapon. what is this called?

A break in the action.

TUS Pointman Vest, BBi weapon, body, boots, gas mask and uni. DML pads.

Now I realize that this pack might be too much for this PMC figure....But you guys know me...I wouldn't know either way.

As for my utra mini review of Rambo (wich I saw on Saturday)

One word can only be used for me to describe the movie....WOW!
That's the only word I can come up with. I'll say it once more...WOW!

One Shot out!

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Nice, that sculpt is a great rendition of Wahlberg. The carbine you gave him is the M4 with an underslung M203 attached to it, with an acog sight and peq-2 attachment. Usually people on the board just shorten it to M4/203 cause its a lot less to type ;)
Fun group of figures you're amassing 1shot, no wonder the outdoorsy shots keep on coming :)

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
One fine-looking batch of figures, and the Wahlberg figure definitely has a lot of potential. HotToys' sculpts atop their improved bodies are sure-sellers even before they add on all the gear.
Maybe the guy with the big ruck is more than a PMC, or maybe they're on an extended operation rather than the normal security work.

·
marios1
313 Posts
fine heads

Hi guy i love your figures, i have whalberg and its fine indeed, but i love the other one figure of ht too, in fact i am looking for thatfigure indeed!!!!The black jackets are from Dragon or of other firms?And which is the short black hat on it? ByE Mario.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
The black and dark blue hoodies are Toy Soldier, I believe, and that tight watch cap looks like the old classic 21C molded version.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I recently ordered the two hoodies in Navy Blue and in Black. I really like the fit of these pullovers. I also recomend the Wooly Pully's from TS. I think that sweater is one of my favorite clothing pieces to put on a figure. I sure wish they were in stock somewhere.
if anybody knows who has the Wooly pully's in stock...LMK.

I also just dressed a couple of figures using the new Saturday Toys uniforms (Casual outfit with Hoodie and the business suit.) I'll send pics later.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts