One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"It is my duty as a Pararescueman to save lives and to aid the injured. I will be prepared at all times to perform my assigned duties quickly and efficiently, placing these duties before personal desires and comforts. These things I do, that others may live."

The term "Para Jumper" is a retronym of the initials 'PJ' that were used on an Air Force Form 5 (Aircrew Flight Log) to identify anyone who is on board in order to jump from the aircraft.

Pararescuemen originally had no 'in flight' duties and were listed only as 'PJ' on the Form 5.

The pararescue position eventually grew to include duties as an aerial gunner and scanner on rotary wing aircraft, a duty now performed by aerial gunners. Currently, aircrew qualified Pararescuemen are recorded using aircrew position identifier 'J' ('Pararescue Member') on the AFTO form 781.

Please let me know what you think!

·
Wild Bunch Customs
807 Posts
Very nice location and pictures. I like the selection of gear you used as well, and the bits of info are a nice touch.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To big boss, Warden, and GregT- thank you! I had a great time setting this one up. Big fan of PJs.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Very nice bash! I just used that head myself in a bash.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Very nicely staged and photographed, delta2. Something about the set of his head that gives him an intense look. In a lot of promo pics, that sculpt looks a bit vacant.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
To Counselor and pukingdog - Thank you for your kind thoughts! The headscupt is one of my favorites.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts