One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the HT ABUs and thought I'd do a PJ figure with MK14 EBR. EBR is from TAOSAN Army with some custom paint. Thanks for looking and sorry for the lighting, still setting up my lightbox with the proper lights.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The blouse is kinda large...I tucked the shirt in his pants and it was still hanging off of him alittle so I piled on the gear to hold it in more. The pattern, IMO is so so. I'm not a camo nazi though. I think it is not as tiger stripe as the 1:1 but does have the digital pixelation so is nice for 1:6. I am planning to do a Combat Controller next with the other ABUs I got.

·
Average Guy
2,324 Posts
The Oakley A frames look really good, where did who made them? The EBR is spot on too I really like the Sage stock. The pattern looks pretty good to me. You should give paint his boots that ugly gray color they wear now, or maybe not. Great looking figure.

·
1:6 puppy
985 Posts
a very nice bash.really liking it.i think the only airedales using the m-14 series are security police..AFSOC supposedly has access to the Knights .308 rifle..but then your PJ can always be 'borrowing' a piece from whatever SF unit he's attached to.but thats just minor nit picking...still a way cool bash.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts