One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few weeks ago I did a day long visit at an AR15 borad showing a buttlaod of ref pics for the ACE LBT2594 VBSS vest.I saw a few good ones.But mostly in black or 3 color.I only saw one in woodland.So I decided to bash it.

Body-BBi G3
Headsculpt-Dragon USC football(thanks Doc)
BDU-ToySoldier
Boots-Toyriffic
LBT2594a vest-ACE
LBT general pouch-ACE
MICH-Soldiers Story
M4 dropdown-ACE
SAS holster-ACE
Sunglasses-BBi
headset-Dragon
M4 CQB-Boford
Sling-Soldiers Story

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
chemsticks are from HotToys

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've seen it Visit and vessel..oh well

·
Pimpin' ain't easy
4,169 Posts
MSRON-2 is the Navy's Mobile Security Squadron 2 home-ported in Little Creek, VA. They have four or five Detachments (MSDET) that are pulling duty in the Persian Gulf. These guys provide security to civilian ships the navy considers to be high value with a high threat against them. They provide harbor security. They can also board ships/boats and search them. Oh, and it's actually "Visit, Board, Search and Seizure."

* 1 year ago

Source(s):
Retired Chief Petty Officer

·
Registered
82 Posts
US NAVY Kitbash

Great Kitbash. I wish that I could get Morovision MICH Helmet mounts and throat mikes for my team, that would be nice. Also, for surface combatant VBSS teams, we no longer use the 10.5" MK18s but instead the 16" M4 carbines with the same accessories (KAC Rail system, KAC Vertical handgrip, Surefire taclight, Aimponit CompM, cut down rear sight, Crane stock). Also, the holster issued to all teams is the Safariland SLS for the M92.

elamb85 a.k.a. Disco Stu
(DDG-62 VBSS Officer)

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just trying to be funny CorranJ. I have also read it as both.
It's cool brother.I realized that.I knew I was gonna take a bit of heat for the VBSS.But I have seen it as Vessel,Visit,and even Vehicle at one point.

FirefighterUK.The boots are really nice.The stitching,laces,eyelets and all are very good.The only beef is that they seem a bit long on both ends,but it's not a big beef.

Too bad all Toyriffic product isn't this nice

·
Average Guy
2,324 Posts
Great Kitbash. I wish that I could get Morovision MICH Helmet mounts and throat mikes for my team, that would be nice. Also, for surface combatant VBSS teams, we no longer use the 10.5" MK18s but instead the 16" M4 carbines with the same accessories (KAC Rail system, KAC Vertical handgrip, Surefire taclight, Aimponit CompM, cut down rear sight, Crane stock). Also, the holster issued to all teams is the Safariland SLS for the M92.

elamb85 a.k.a. Disco Stu
(DDG-62 VBSS Officer)
The M4 has a 14.5 inch barrel. We had the option of Safariland 6004 or LBT SAS style holsters for our M9s. When did your ship start transitioning from the MK18 to the M4? Ships to have a bit of leeway in equipment and what they VBSS team can use, so you will sometimes see different gear. Nice looking bash, I rather like the woodland camo.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.