One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wasn't really satisfied with the chest rig I used on my NSW sniper.I picked up a ACE LBT-6094A to update with a few month ago.
New pics

Original pics
US NAVY NSW rifleman

Body-BBi
Headsculpt-BBi 5.11 Alpha fighter
ACU-TS
SPEAR BAS(Ranger version)-TS
MAV/pouches-HT
6004/sidearm/knife-BBi
Ammo dropdown-ACE
MOLLE pack/greande pouch-TS
MOLLE belt-TS
Belt pouches-TS/ACU grenade pouch-HT
Pistol pouch-Sat toys
MICH-HT
Peltor-BBi(mod)/Radio-TS
Kneepads-TS
Boots-DID
Bolle goggles-BBi

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
Oh, very nice Aaron. I had been thinking of doing something similar but wasn't sure what to use for body armor (didn't know TS made these in tan/DCU!) and I hadn't purchased the HT MAVs because of funds being allocated for Christmas gifts.

Sweet bash and consider some of these ideas uh, liberated! :lol

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
GrenadierStinny said:
There have been photos of SEAL in ACU. I don't know the actual reasoning behind it, though.

Great looking figure, Aaron! Nice use of that SOPMOD!
Thanks,John.

And why they are wearing ACU's is(from what I have heard)to blend in with the rest of the unit,so they don't stand out as elite.More of a target if they are elite.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I appreciate the kind words

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Supa set up... I dont know S.O.P from S.T.P but I like the Set up. I have a set of ACU's that have been in a zip lock baggy for months. I think I'll take a stab at one of these this weekend...One thing, and dont say Duhhh fellas. Could a I use the Tan CQB set or would that be all wrong for a chest rig set up. It too has been sitting in zip lock baggy for a while..Its the same one as the Black Very Hot Seal CQB set. Just Tan or desert color. Complete with Chest mount for hand gun. Or would that be way off and Better on a PMC type bash... I like this one you've done and want to give it try.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I Updated this guy with new gear layout.Hope you like!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.