One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My take on a UDT Diver in Vietnam. I entered the Scuba diver in the Vietnam Competition, but took too many shots. Shorts Military uniform Military person Gesture Military camouflage Hand Military uniform Military camouflage Military person Sleeve
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
Joint Military uniform Luggage and bags Bag Military camouflage Shoe Textile Tartan Bag Human leg Shorts Plant Hat Wood Shotgun Face Plant Cap Shorts Dress Shorts Plant Temple Hat Air gun Ballistic vest Glove Helmet Camouflage Sports gear Car alarm Bullet Tool Auto part Metal Drinkware Gas Cylinder Plumbing Metal Ballistic vest Glove Sleeve Gesture Military uniform Arm Helmet Ballistic vest Safety glove Glove Sleeve Waist Thigh Street fashion Eyewear Ballistic vest Helmet Toy Military uniform Sleeve Ballistic vest Helmet Glove White Sports gear . Body is ACI , HS = Soldier Story, Flotation Vest = Hot toys, OD Shirt= DML name tags & udt patch = printer, Web Belt = Toy Soldier, Coral Shoes= Ace, Boonie hat = DML, Wet suit is Triad toys, Hasbro fins & modded mask, Hot toys = shortie m60. Everything else was made by myself. Just added a B&W pic, i will put together a better presentation down the track, when i finish the Patrol Boat & crew.Cheers Grey Style Fixture Gas Sleeve

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Nice, stepping back in time, to honor those brave frogmen. I like all of the gear, as well as the "business casual" dress.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for your comment,s and support. I am really enjoying tinkering with the Naval theme in the Vietnam conflict it.s a subject most often overlooked in the world of one sixth. I guess it comes down to what do you do with a sailor in a chambray shirt denim dungarees and a dixie cup cover, deck him out in a flak vest , talker helmet and bad ass weapon that,s what you do well it,s what i,m going to do, lot,s to explore.:thanks

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well not proud to admit it but i used the bendy part of drinking straws , it,s not ideal but that,s all i could come up with. However, they will be changed as soon as i find a suitable alternative and on second looking the figure i think the hose is a tad too long. Cheer,s :thumb
what did you use to make scuba hose?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts