One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not really sure what else I am going to do with this.I know I have some pouches from the Airman set coming,and am not keeping the sculpt,but not much beyond that.

What Division is currently wearing the OITV,by the way?

ACU,IOTV,Body-HT
Headsculpt-BBi
Boots-ACE

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just waiting on a ACU MICH from BlackOpsToys to finish this guy off.

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
So CorranJ, that is what the Battle Shirt looks like with the IOTV! I can kind of see why HT used the RAV vs a IOTV. You can see more of the Battle Shirt with the RAV. OK, cool, I got it. I have been trying to think of ways to reworking my 10th Mountain Div Sniper and the IOTV was an option along with the Eagle Plate Carrier with Cumberbun. However, I wanted him to stay conventional vs SOF and the Eagle system would have change him. The HS on the 10th Mtn Sniper is really cool and deserves a cool bash.

I have been looking on the internet for pics of 10th Mtn wearing a RAV with no luck. However, that does not mean that they don't have them! I am waiting for my ITOV to come in then I will take a few pictures to post.

BTW, the neck and neck post configuration on the 10th Mtn Sniper looks longer then that offer by Burno of BBi fame. The same can be said for the USAF Security Guard figure. I tried the 10th Mtn with a standard Interceptor OTV and it had no real flair. perhaps the ITOV is the key. Thanks for the WIP pics.

·
Alba Supporter! (Staff)
2,555 Posts
We've had the IOTV for about a month and a half now, we picked em up in Kuwait. Most new units coming into country are automatically issued them. Pretty nice vests if you ask me! They take the weight off your shoulders :) Where did you get it from?!?! (I've been out of the loop a bit :) )

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ryan,I bought mine from Store-rooms on EBAY.Most of the overseas Ebayers have it.

And good to hear you're good and well.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not yet.I recieved the triple mag pouch,but am just waiting for a bunch of stuff from EBAY to finish it up.Hopefully by the end of next week.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts