One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had a medic on my ODA CQB team,but decided I wanted something different than a AWS trauma vest.When I saw the Playhouse EOD Omega vest,I thought...That's it.

I may change out the ACE pack for a HT First Responder bag,but I am not sure.I need to do a bit of work to the vest too.The pockets do not stay flat.It's the velcro.I am going to try and iron them on a low setting.I need to kinda trick out the M4 too.maybe a foregrip and a laser or flashlight.

Ohh and a bit of weathering as well.

I had to do quite a bit of excess velcro trimming on alot of the closures on the vest,but other than that.It's a nice representation of the vest.

-Body-BBi G1(I added foam padding around the thigh,calf and midsection to flare out the G1)
-Sculpt-BBi "Dusty Rhodes"(I removed the front portionof the hair to make the MICH fit and added the beard myself)
-BDU-TS
-Fanny pack-TS
-Danner Acadia-BBi
-Hellstorm Kneepads-TS
-SAS holster-TS/M9-TS
-ABA dropdown-TS
-M9 ammo pouch-TS(it's actually a TS BHI STRIKE M203 pouch,but it works)
-Omega EOD vest-Playhouse
-LVBA-TS
-LC2 Canteen pouch-DML
-TASH headset-TS/Pouch-ACE
-MICH-BBi(mod)
-ESS goggles-AFA
-M4-ACE
-Backpack-ACE/Rope-21st/buttpack-TS/water bottle-HT/medic tags-DML

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Nice bash, that HS with your added beard looks great. Nice healthy growth on him; and the OD tac vest set up looks great.

G

·
Man..Killer Bash Aaron I love that gear setup I guess you beat me to the punch again..Cant wait to see and Up-dated pic of the full team.

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Nice looking medic. Just needs a first responders bag. Oops never mind, noticed the backpack on the parts list. How about a pic of his back?

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hollowpoint said:
Nice looking medic. Just needs a first responders bag. Oops never mind, noticed the backpack on the parts list. How about a pic of his back?
I took one but it came out all blurry.I think the tripod must have shifted.I added a few more bits and need to take a few more pics as well.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Aaron are you sure that's McDonlds coffee your drinking?Because it's not making me bash like you bro, LOL!!! Great looking Medic there & loadout!!!

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
rangerg282 said:
Aaron are you sure that's McDonlds coffee your drinking?Because it's not making me bash like you are bro!
I don't understant the reference,but I do LUUUUUUUUUUVEEEEEEEE Mcdonalds coffee.It,to me ,is the best fast food coffee out there.To me it's better than Starbucks!!!

But I digress,now back to your regular scheduled thread!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Aaron, I'm messing around,I just the fact that you put some cool bashes together so damn fast,& how many! Great job & keep them coming!!!

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Macdonald's is second only to Tim Horton's coffee up here in Canada land. If I canna find a Timmys, I'll run off to McD's.

Great selection in coffee but more importantly excellent figure.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
rangerg282 said:
Aaron, I'm messing around,I just the fact that you put some cool bashes together so damn fast,& how many! Great job & keep them coming!!!
I know.I just thought I had some MCD's coffee in the background or something.

Thanks alot Ranger.Alot of my figs are done,just not photographed.I also plan them out as well.I have 2 or 3 vests done that I am just waiting for a few different items to finish.Well,that and time.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I added a few new pics for your viewing pleasure

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No there is nothing in his pack.I do have some of Delta's med supplies in a TS PJ pack though.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Bro
Im loving the attention to detail with the scissors and flash light!! super hot, man I gotta get one of these!!!
paul

1 - 20 of 24 Posts