One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Zen figure master
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No this is Luca Montenovesi's aka vettius64 work
on the Afrika corps nco, he also has his name written inside his helmet
otawerks: You're right about this being Luca's work. But I have to admit that I didn't know the name written inside the helmet is his! That's interesting indeed!

Ran

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts
I know both pictures from the second set, but I'm not going to give it away yet.....
Great book Ran!!

·
The Tash
2,177 Posts
Ahh nice of you to show that Ran...

The base did get used for another figure...but I can't show it yet as it's being published in another book.....publishers rights and all that ;)

·
Divine Intervention!
3,026 Posts
ali6874 said:
...being published in another book
So am I correct to assume another 1:6 book is on the way Lee? Gotta look out for it already.
And excellent work on the mud and all the crazy weathering stuffs on the equipments. They all look so real! Good work :thumb

·
The Tash
2,177 Posts
Thanks for the kind words mate....it is a 1/6th section I did in a general figure modelling book....but I can't say anything more....

I'll plug the hell out of it when I'm allowed to :)

·
Divine Intervention!
3,026 Posts
Thanks for the kind words mate....it is a 1/6th section I did in a general figure modelling book....but I can't say anything more....

I'll plug the hell out of it when I'm allowed to :)
Thanks for the headsup Lee :)
Such is common in Japanese hobby magazines, ie a section in 1:6 action figure modelling, but the downside is all the how-tos are written in Jap and I don't know a word in that language :lol
Its great to have an English language (I assume?) hobby mag giving this hobby room in its pages.
Do keep us update when you have, and can release more info :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts