One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang, here are some quick (and crappy) pictures of my upgraded Hasbro Indiana Jones.

Comparison: Naked Hasbro figure and Clothed BBi Figure:

All clothing and accessories are from the Hasbro Talking Indiana Jones figure.
Body is BBi G2
Headsculpt is a BBi G3 figure - I think it was Johann Jurgens or something. I got him from MonkeyDepot.com last year. He has the Harrison Ford scar under his lower lip and I think if I darken his hair he will resemble Ford as Indiana Jones even more.

I originally used the BBi G3 body that came with the headsculpt, but it was too bulky and the shirt looked too tight. I think the BBi G2 body looks better.

Hopefully these lousy pics will encourage people to pick up the awesome Hasbro figure. For $20 you get some very decent clothing. I really like the fedora and the boots. The leather jacket is pretty nicely done as well. The quality far exceeded my expectations.

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where are these popping up so far? Wal-Mart? Target?
I found mine at Target this weekend. I also saw a few at KB Toys.

Good luck finding them!

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Yeah,

I like that. Hmm, it looks like my plan to put the Hasbro Whipping Indy head on a Neo 3 may not work after all. The HS may well be too small, oh well, I'll still get him though.

CHEERS!

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
That is a great upgrade, i must say the hasbro indiana jones has some good looking stuff..

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, I was very surprised by the quality of the clothing and accessories.

I didn't make the connection with the headsculpt until I saw the little scar beneath his lower lip, then I was like, "waitaminute..." :b

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Great upgrade Greg. That HB stuff looks pretty good, and even better with your face lifts. Might have to look for one of these for that nice jacket.

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rogerbee - You're right, it's not Johann Jurgens. I thought it was because I remembered that I purchased that figure from MonkeyDepot.com. I might have to go through my past orders and see which BBi figure it is.

Thanks for the head's up!

·
buyer of all cool stuff..
281 Posts
The "upgrade" is nice. :thumb
The headsculpt is BBi, but no Jurgens.
It is one of the US Spec Ops guys, named Gunslinger
bbi # 021165.
He has the Bruce Willis likeness to him, IMHO.

BTW, I purchased the Cairo Swordsman last night at Walmart.
Very nice for $19.
I will review him in a separate thread, as I do not wish to derail this one.

Best wishes,
SoF Joe

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah, I see what you mean in terms of the headsculpt looking kind of like Bruce Willis. I think I will give him a darker brown wash on his hair and see if that brings out more of a Harrison-Ford likeness.

Thanks again for the comments!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.