One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The Tash
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had to attempt a custom of this sleazeball dirty cop...he stole every scene he was in....as well as the drugs money ;)
Hard to believe he played the oldest kid in Goonies !

Early days on this sculpt...just whacked in the basic shapes...

He's going to be decked out in a suit and tie and a pimpin 70's black leather trenchcoat

More pics

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Make sure to store up enough gloss for his hair, lol. Top-notch sculpting, Ali. Do a gaunter version, and you'll have Llewelyn Moss from No Country For Old Men.

·
The Tash
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Many thanks guys, very kind...I did some more work on it today...I'm a slow sculptor...I'm very flattered that anyone would want a copy :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
That sculpt looks great already. Captures his likeness. Too bad he didn't exist and the film was a great work of fiction. Do you happen to sell any of your heads painted? I'd be interested in this one. I think I have a Dragon Nam Russell Crowe figure for Richie Roberts already. Is there a BBI Denzel like headsculpt for Frank Lucas?

·
IS HE LIVE OR IS HE DEAD?
2,599 Posts
MisterToy said:
Sorry to go off the topic, but am I the only one who doesn't think that the BBI figure everyone claims is Denzel Washington looks NOTHING like Denzel Washington?!!!

Sorry about that.

Eric
No, you're right. I see no Denzel in the sculpt.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.