One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Customizer
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FINALLY got all the harness done and together so I did a fit test to how it will look , still detail to do but it's showing promise. Still not sure what I'll use for the reins but I'll look at Hobby Lobby tomorrow. Meantime I hope you like.

Attachments

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Beautiful work, man. The team and rigging are excellent.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Beuatiful work - I have a fieldkitchen from tamiya halfway done because the leatherwork is a pure BITCH to get right. So kudos to you for doing that.

And I would love to see a kit of both that wagon and the harness. Just sayin'.

·
Customizer
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nicely done, looking forward to see how the set turns out at the end. :D
Thanks ! I appreciate it ! I'm hoping to find something at Hobby Lobby to use for the reins as I really don't want to have to cut it from the pleather.

Beautiful work, man. The team and rigging are excellent.
Thank you sir I very much appreciate the complement !

Excellent work so far, I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished project!

David
Thank you ! I looking forward to getting it done at last ! Only problem I keep coming up with stuff to add to it ! :lol

Thanks again guys !

·
Customizer
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pretty damn cool.
Thank you sir !

Beuatiful work - I have a fieldkitchen from tamiya halfway done because the leatherwork is a pure BITCH to get right. So kudos to you for doing that.

And I would love to see a kit of both that wagon and the harness. Just sayin'.
Wow, I look forward to seeing you work ! I hear you on the leather work, I would really suck if the ends didn't justify the effort. It is a Bitch to do ! Yhanks for the feedback and compliment !

Thanks for posting guys !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.