One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awh 2008

Troops,

Happy New Year! AWH 2008 will be held at Glendale Auditorium in Glendale, CA over June 21 and 22, 2008. This facility is only 11,000 sqft, about the same size of our 2002 show. We are forsaking the huge space to allow indoor vehicle displays, but outdoor displays will still be available.

Merit International, Ignite, Toy City, Toyrrific, and Toy Soldier are the first 1/6 Corporates to sign with with Toy Soldier on board with Col. Paul Longgrear exclusive figure (man, their Sgt. Kenn Miller LRRP was GREAT)....more to come....

Arman and the gang are working on a 24' x 16' D-Day diorama as we speak...

The official convention hotel is the Glendale Hilton located 1.6 miles from the show. Updates at www.weekendofheroes.com

Again, a complimentary booth will be offered to SOW for its support to keep the hobby nonpartisan and fun, as the way it should be. Thanks guys!!

John :clap

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Great news John! Time to start the planning of vacations!

·
I got you "covered" ! (OSW Staff)
5,758 Posts
Thank you for the booth. We have actual plans to put it to good use this year!!!

We will have 2 IDENTICAL OSW BANNERS. One will hang and identify the OSW Booth. The other will lay on top of the table for passers-by to autogragh:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mark your calendars, kiddos.

I'm just a wee lil player in that WWII dio. It's PlasticPanzer's/Tim's baby all the way. My role will likely boil down to moving boxes for all the old dudes or fetching coffee and donuts for the real contributors.

Looking forward to hanging out with all my buddies...old and new.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts