One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finished this guy up.Wasn't much left really to do after I started.Only real issue was the headgear and weapon.I decided to use a Toy Soldier woodland KPOT,as I was using a woodland IBA and OD LC2 gear.The only real big change was that I changed the body to a Hot Toys Truetype.And since I didn't buy the HT US SF brassard and after doing some pic searching on USAF.mil,I found not all the Security Forces were wearing the brassard.

USAF Staff Sgt.,Sean Stone,355th Security Forces.
Changed the woodland Interceptor to use for my USMC 1st Recon bash.I had a spare BBi ACU IBA so threw it on.

Body/Sculpt-HT True Type and Soldiers Story
USAF ABU-Hot Toys
Boots-ACE
Interceptor Body Armor-TS
LC2 webgear-DML
Woodland Kevlar Helmet-TS
SWD goggles-TS
SAS holster/M9-ACE
Scarf-DML
M16A4-DML/TS/BBi

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
Amazing looking figure... I like it vey much, reminds me of that figure in SpecFigures 2 " Walking the line " but no offense to anyone, i think yours looks better and more updated.. :thumb

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Really nicely done Aaron and a good display of how the zoomies are still wearing a lot of combination gear. It is always amazing to me how the most highly funded branch of service always seems to be last in getting the newest gear. Great work.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Great bash Aaron, the camos really meld together well and I really like the subtle weathering on the rifle.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I realized he wasn't a Senior,when I went to bed after posting this.But I was too busy looking at the ref pics and reading the captions.

But I did fix the title

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
nice work, everything seems to fit with him, what kind of camo is he wearing? multicam?
This is the Air Force ABU uniform from Hot Toys.Well,it's supposed to be ABU anyways.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts