One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
More pic

KDW 's 12-inch seamless female figure: Unique doll 4.0 UD4.0 repainted 2016-12-25

November 2016 , I bought one at ??????? - ?????????? from china , I bought a non painted Unique doll 4.0 body
,Of course you can buy a painted Ver .

, Unique doll 4.0 have a movable finger & toes ~~ the body look more like human . body is wire structure

UD 4.0 seamless silicone body Non painted ver
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
Joint White Muscle Black Neck
===============

After repainted by myself

Joint Shoulder Eye Leg Neck
Joint Head Arm Shoulder Leg Joint Leg Gesture Waist Thigh
Joint Leg Muscle Stomach Knee

·
Registered
272 Posts
3 questions:
1) how detailed are the "lady" parts ?
2) If the body is paintable , what is it made of?
3) How much bending will the joints take? I know that wire can only be bent so much
before it fatigues and breaks.
Nice paint job!
regards

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
This body looks a lot better than any other body I've seen that uses a wire armature. For one thing, I can see the joints have a much more natural bend to them than any other wire joints I've seen. They also seem to have a much better range of motion as seen in the elbows. Still, I would opt for a steel skeleton rather than the wires.

One area where wires always fall is fingers. They may look good at first, but inevitably the wires end up poking through the fingertips. I have plenty of "bendy" finger hands that look like claws.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This body looks a lot better than any other body I've seen that uses a wire armature. For one thing, I can see the joints have a much more natural bend to them than any other wire joints I've seen. They also seem to have a much better range of motion as seen in the elbows. Still, I would opt for a steel skeleton rather than the wires.

One area where wires always fall is fingers. They may look good at first, but inevitably the wires end up poking through the fingertips. I have plenty of "bendy" finger hands that look like claws.
Good opinion my friend ~~

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
with your skill in gluing and modifying silicone, do you think a steel skeleton from a Phicen can be donated into this body

·
Registered
700 Posts
Kdw always great modifying abilities. Could you please post some pictures of her from behind. It would be interesting to see what they look like from behind.

Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts