One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I finally got around to finishing up my Selene figure using the head I sculpted for a customer. I had to do some mods to put the hair on, and fit it on a Cy-Girl body. The clothing is from Triad Toys. Great quality stuff for sure. Unfortunately this one is going on the auction block to help me pay for my dogs surgery. He has a torn ACL, and it's going to be a lot fo $ to get it fixed. Then I have 6 months of rehab to look forward to. Ike, from Ike-Con Entertainment was nice enough to let me sell one. I feel like a bad dad, because I thought he had only twisted his leg, or something, and it turns out he has been walking around with a blown out knee for like 6 months :bag . It was only recently he wasn't using that leg at all (thats when I found out). Before he would only limp from time to time, if he was playing hard.

I hope to make myself another one of these, and I'm also working on sculpting a closed mouth vesion for Kim (pacobird) that will be made for Cy-Girl figs, so no more sanding the neck off for me :D That one is looking good so far, and I can't wait to see if it lturns out as good as this one when it's finished.

Hope you guys like her. (I added a pic of my crazy dog. He's my baby)

Attachments

·
The Man of Steel
130 Posts
Thats an awsome figure dude...really top notch....sorry about your dog hope everything goes well...

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
What kind of dog is that? Looks like our pitt bull we used to have, she was a handful :p
Your figure looks great, I hope the auction and the surgery and all goes well for your baby, and a speedy recovery too.

·
Registered
671 Posts
I wish your dog the best of luck; it just sucks when animals get injured. I remember when my cat needed a surgery and when my dog was throwing up. Anyway, nice figure. Kate Beckinsale is definitely a popular figure around these parts.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone! I'm still not getting emails from OSW on threads I start, or post on for some reason. I didn't think anyone like it :lol .

Saiko: He's an American Staffordshire, so basically a mini Pit Bull. Even with a bad leg, he could make the Energizer bunny tired, and he will kill you with kisses :grinroll

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.