One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Not sure about that “Coated, Painted” Phicen body. Sounds like a recipe for issues.

Fabric suits (IMHO) always seem a better and longer lasting option.

·
Respect, Honour, Courage
2,879 Posts
Oooh I’ve been waiting for over 20 years for a proper 1/6 Spawn. I know McFarland have recently announced and released a 12” one but it’s as much a statue as their earlier figures. Also unsure on the painted body, but I do really like the look of thiS. Would love to know the cost, as can imagine using phicen base body, plus all that custom work will cost a bit.

·
Registered
1/6 Action Figures such as: Hot Toys, Art Figures, Enterbay, EdStar, Toys Dao, Dragon Models, etc.
48 Posts
Looks nice! I'm a huge Spawn fan. Let's see how this one pans out.
I am a big huge fan of Spawn as well. Keith David killed his character in the old animated show.

This figure is definitely unique as hell. I don't think I ever seen a actual painted Phicen 1/6 body not bad.

·
Respect, Honour, Courage
2,879 Posts
I am a big huge fan of Spawn as well. Keith David killed his character in the old animated show.

This figure is definitely unique as hell. I don't think I ever seen a actual painted Phicen 1/6 body not bad.
ah yeah, Keith David was amazing. Perfect voice and the animated series was so well done. Had the dvd set somewhere, need to go and check it again

·
Registered
1/6 Action Figures such as: Hot Toys, Art Figures, Enterbay, EdStar, Toys Dao, Dragon Models, etc.
48 Posts
ah yeah, Keith David was amazing. Perfect voice and the animated series was so well done. Had the dvd set somewhere, need to go and check it again
Hell yeah. I was so mad when I found out about the show. Because I could have been watching it! I can't believe I never knew about it until last year lol.

But I am so glad I watched it. Keith David is a amazing, underated actor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts