One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
retired firefighter
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is my U.S Marine from the classic movie. He is ready to storm the palace, a classic scenr from the movie is when Marine n Navy personel double time thru town to get to the palace. U.S Marines from Marine Barracks Rota,Spain were part of the company of Marines as well as Spanish soldiers. For the uniform i used the SOTW WWII Marine blouse. hasbro trousers, the web belt and suspenders is from BGT, THE winchester navy lee rifle was made by intense2002.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
"Hostiles to the left !"

That is still one of the most beautifully choreographed sequences done. I'm sitting here looking at your Marine, with a big grin on my face. John Milius would no doubt love this.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Yeah, loved the movie, great job.
I wish DiD would do this figure that also has the elements that they wore at the end.
When that small unit showed up led by Steve Kenaly to secure the release of Pedicaris and then rescued Connery.
They had those rough rider hats and shotguns.
Those were some tough hombres.

Brian Keith as TR is the best screen President eveeeeeeer.....

"The Grizzly should be our national symbol, not that dandified vulture."

·
1:6 Devil Dog
82 Posts
Outstanding Sergeant of Marines!! I'm also working on several Marines of this time period. How did you make his cover (hat)?

·
retired firefighter
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the cover was a civil war cap made by a friend, i played around with it and whammy! early Marine cover,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.