One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
HOOYAH! CORPSMAN UP!
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hello OSW! Be easy on me, this is my, "technically" first post here and my actual first bash on a modern soldier. Any critisms from all is greatly appreciated! Again, thanks OSW.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
looks complete. love the use of the TAG vest. cant wait to see more of ur modern bashes. i think the weathering looks really natural. Great works.

Did u repainted the TAG vest and the other pouches? the color seems duller than it originally was.

·
HOOYAH! CORPSMAN UP!
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did u repainted the TAG vest and the other pouches? the color seems duller than it originally was.
Indeed I did! I heavily weathered the areas where a great usage would of came from. Such as areas of flap openings, and contacts with the ground, (dirt,gravel etc.) I tried representing my MARINE as if he has been around awhile, sorta of a veteran of the war look.

·
HOOYAH! CORPSMAN UP!
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Damn one of the best USMC's i'ev seen by far. Also the aimpoint (aka scope) is backwards.

You need to make a weathering tutorial man. Anyone know what boots this are??
It's your first post and your first bash on a modern soldier... But it cannot b your first bash cos it's awesome! :clap
Hello again OSW. First I want to say thank you for the comments and corrections. And believe me, I take all critisms to the heart, becuase that is the only way to be better at something that we all love doing, 1/6 figures!! Anyways, to answer a few questions on hand; the boots are from TOYRIFFIC, and yes this isn't my first bash, I normally do WW2 era figures and post them on the "SIXTH ARMY GROUP". But this is my first modern soldier
and yes it had to be one of my guys, a MARINE!! Again, thanks for your comments, and I do appreciate it!

r/

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
DEIIP, hehe so it means we get first hand photos of Marines in action for our upcoming bashes, right? :D

Anyway, just wanna say it's a very outstanding effort. Love how u did the weathering of the pouches based on real world contact points. Could this is a mini-me depicting u?

Re-looking at it, I wished I bought those gloves when I had the chance.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.