One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Action Fuger!
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, in the planning stages this project started out as Captain Price from COD4. But, I have to be honest, as cool as Captain Price is, I didn't really want an SAS figure. I wanted a US soldier. So, I consider this a special forces operator from the COD4 "universe."

Thanks for looking!

NEW PIC--WITH CGI-IFIED BACKGROUND

Took me three tries to get a pic I was happy with. I'm still not 100% happy with this, but I'll let it go for now as I move on to other things.

·
Action Fuger!
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey guys, thanks for the comments. :D

I was very happy that this older head sculpt seems to work so well for this.

Irishjoe26: Yeah, as near as I can tell this M4 (from Hot Toys) is exactly like the one you use when playing as the SAS character. Pretty cool.

MusashiMiyamoto: This is the Ultimate Soldier WWII Tank Commander figure. He did come with a cigar, but I have long since lost it. I created a new one by rolling a small, thin piece of paper from a brown paper bag.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey guys, thanks for the comments. :D
MusashiMiyamoto: This is the Ultimate Soldier WWII Tank Commander figure. He did come with a cigar, but I have long since lost it. I created a new one by rolling a small, thin piece of paper from a brown paper bag.
That's right, I remember now. It was driving me crazy because it looked so familiar to me. Thanks.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
HS makes me Lol. Nice bash WM. I think at the end the remaining Marine elements did dress similarly to their SAS buddies, so its not too far off.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts