One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,I decided to use DiD`s George Puller sculpts for this 21st redux,with his standard look and that squint one eyed look on the other sculpt I thought it worked well.I modded the pins on some old BBi rifle hands,so those and the DiD heads now fit the 21st super soldier body.I repainted the rifle he came with two.An M.14 with scope and this silenced M.14 wich originally had a night scope,but I gave him this rifle with a DML scope,as I have plans for the other version.Replaced the straps on the 21st butt pack and webbing,gave him DMl cloth boonie,and here he is,Hope you like him.

·
Unabashed 5.11 Junky
3,866 Posts
Wow! Nice to see some tigers that are JWD pattern. Great looking figure. Puller's melon really makes this figure work well. I'd definitely invest in some of the Toys Soldier LBE 1951 cloth gear. It would make this figure SING!

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Definitely an improvement, tho the set was not all that bad, and downright bountiful in parts. Kick myself in the arse for passing on them, years ago. Fine job of re-scoping.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.