One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Web Research Junkie
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Warriors I am in need of help. I have been trying to get a TTM14 Taylor Kitsh head for about 6 months now. I refuse to pay the Rape fees that they go for on E-bay. I just do not want it that bad. I have checked everywhere on the web I can think of to no avail. Does anybody know of a seller that has this head for a reasonable ( -$30.00 ) price?

·
Web Research Junkie
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
While I have seen the clone bodies I have never seen the Clone Taylor Kitsch ( Gambit, John Carter) head. Any links for this?

·
Web Research Junkie
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DFC, thanks but those are some of the same ones I have watched for months and as stated previuosly am unwilling to pay that much for a basic no custom head. I may just end up doing what I had planned months ago when I started the bash and just bash the head I need from another in my collection.
I thought it was a perfect jumping off point for this bash with only minot mods.

and as everything else was acquired rather cheaply I did not want to pay $45+ for a head that I will modify

·
Web Research Junkie
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you everyone

·
Web Research Junkie
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the help and PM gents. Deal in the process. I will be one step closer to finishing another bash in my long line-up finally.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.