One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Web Research Junkie
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Warriors I am in need of help. I have been trying to get a TTM14 Taylor Kitsh head for about 6 months now. I refuse to pay the Rape fees that they go for on E-bay. I just do not want it that bad. I have checked everywhere on the web I can think of to no avail. Does anybody know of a seller that has this head for a reasonable ( -$30.00 ) price?

·
Web Research Junkie
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
While I have seen the clone bodies I have never seen the Clone Taylor Kitsch ( Gambit, John Carter) head. Any links for this?

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,970 Posts
http://www.ebay.com/sch/Toys-Hobbies-/220/i.html?_from=R40&_sac=1&_nkw=taylor+kitsch

I've a seen a few previously listed on eBay, but they seem to have sold out unless the ones in the link are actually clones, but described as "otherwise" or they're described different other than "Taylor Kitsch".

I believe eBay seller & OSW member iyiyyy had some at one point, but sold out. If you're still inclined, PM him to see if he can still get one at a reasonable price for you.

·
Web Research Junkie
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DFC, thanks but those are some of the same ones I have watched for months and as stated previuosly am unwilling to pay that much for a basic no custom head. I may just end up doing what I had planned months ago when I started the bash and just bash the head I need from another in my collection.
I thought it was a perfect jumping off point for this bash with only minot mods.

and as everything else was acquired rather cheaply I did not want to pay $45+ for a head that I will modify

·
12,970 Posts
DFC, thanks but those are some of the same ones I have watched for months and as stated previuosly am unwilling to pay that much for a basic no custom head. I may just end up doing what I had planned months ago when I started the bash and just bash the head I need from another in my collection.
I thought it was a perfect jumping off point for this bash with only minot mods.

and as everything else was acquired rather cheaply I did not want to pay $45+ for a head that I will modify
--

A member PM'ed me saying he may be able to get it for $35.00. I told him to PM you with the details (if he's inclined).

I still say reach out to eBay seller/OSW member iyiyyy to ask and see if he can get one at a price range you're willing to pay. I guess in the grand scheme of things . . . the worse answer you can get is "No.".

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hey NF2002, I'll PM you as I may have a solution, depending on your time frame! (Not related to the member mentioned by DFC!) If that's ok?

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Ok Warriors I am in need of help. I have been trying to get a TTM14 Taylor Kitsh head for about 6 months now. I refuse to pay the Rape fees that they go for on E-bay. I just do not want it that bad. I have checked everywhere on the web I can think of to no avail. Does anybody know of a seller that has this head for a reasonable ( -$30.00 ) price?
I'll be on the lookout. Will let you know next week if it's not too late. No biggie if you can find one before then. :)

·
Web Research Junkie
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you everyone

·
12,970 Posts
Honestly posting/speaking . . . glad to read a fellow collector is able to acquire a wanted head sculpt through the assistance & good will of fellow collectors.

·
Web Research Junkie
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the help and PM gents. Deal in the process. I will be one step closer to finishing another bash in my long line-up finally.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts