One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Kitbasher
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there, gang!
Just want to introduce myself; almost 37-years old guy from the east coast of Sweden. Started my collectible madness :)wink) about four years ago with the MoTU Classics line (non completist), the McFarlane horror stuff and NECA Aliens line. Took it from there to the HT Predator line and got hooked big times on the 1:6th stuff
I'm into the WWII German troops for the most time but have recently started a interest for the modern collectibles (US military and domestic forces + PMC's).

Kitbashed my first WWII figure ("Frundsberg" Div. SS-Sturmann, Arnhem 1944) outta various Dragon, Toys City and DiD loose items, a while ago (pic's will come up soon, promise).

Way back in the past I built a lot of those 1:72nd and 1:35th scale miltary plastic models (mostly airplanes but in the end there were a bunch of tanks and military figures) so the WWII domain isn't that new for me.

My very first kitbash how ever were a "zombie hunter" guy (that's my avatar as well)

This hobby is much like a drug; once you started you never stop. Lots of fun but I'm trying to get better on the weathering department though...

Other interests are my family (wife and two kids), movies (I'm a huge Alien fan), H P Lovecraft and music production (play guitars, bass, keyboards and lay down vocals. Produucing in Pro Tools)

Looking forward too get into those interesting 1:6th discussions with you guys!

Have a good'n and see you around
That Swedish Guy (TSG)

Attachments

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Welcome aboard TSG!

Impressive figure there... especially it being your first!

·
Kitbasher
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome aboard TSG, glad to see you made it in ok ;) Look forward to seeing more of your works.

Steve.
Thanks mate and thanks for sorting that one out for me:thumb
Actually I have 4-5 WWII German soldiers that I haven't put on display yet. Pic's coming soon though:hyper
Cheers!

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Welcome aboard! Steve's a fine fellow, and his recommendation carries weight. Sounds like you will fit right in with the rest of us, here in general population.

Mike

1 - 20 of 29 Posts